Methylated DNA immunoprecipitation (MeDIP) is a large-scale (chromosome- or genome-wide) technology that is used for analyzing methylated DNA sequences. Methylated DNA fragments are isolated using an antibody raised against 5-methylcytosine (5mC), the purified fraction of methylated DNA then undergoes next generation sequencing. MeDIP-seq is sensitive to highly methylated, high CpG densities. For the whole genome-wide DNA methylation research, MeDIP is an enrichment-based method, which combined with next-generation sequencing, provides a cost-effective way for DNA methylome studies.
- Comprehensive: Covers all methylated regions across the whole genome
- Cost effective: Enrichment based method, allowing differential analysis of methylated regions across multiple samples with lower cost. Suitable for research of large sample set.
Largest Ever Epigenetics Project Launched
viagra online without prescription viagra online without prescription free cialis free cialis viagra viagra viagra viagra order viagra order viagra generic levitra generic levitra order generic cialis order generic cialis cialis online cialis online http://buy2cialis.com http://buy2cialis.com http://www.levitra4au.com http://www.levitra4au.com http://www.levitra-online2.com/ http://www.levitra-online2.com/ buy levitra online buy levitra online
- A collaboration between BGI and TwinsUK
- Capturing the subtle epigenetic signatures that mark the difference between 5,000 twins on a scale and depth never before attempted.
- Exploring how the actions of genes can be temporarily modified by chemical reactions that may occur either at random or by lifestyle or diet
- Looking for differences that explain why many identical twins don't develop the same diseases
- Providing key therapeutic targets for the development of drug treatments.
- Alignment of MeDIP-Seq reads to reference genome
- Distribution for uniquely mapped reads;
- Genome coverage varies with sequencing depth
- Enriched regions – Peaks
- Differentially methylated genes
- Combined Analysis of MeDIP-Seq with small RNA-seq
- Combined analysis of MeDIP-Seq with mRNA expression data
- Combined Analysis of MeDIP-Seq with small RNA-seq and mRNA Expression Data
For the genomic DNA samples you will be providing:
- Purity:OD260/280=1.8-2.0, without degradation and RNA contamination
- Concentration: ≥50ng/μl.
- DNA amount: single library preparation starts from at least 10μg, the more the better.
The standard turnaround time for the workflow, only including standard bioinformatics analysis, is ~45 work days for one sample.